Sunday, March 30, 2014

100 Tears (2007)


I've been wanting to see this movie for a while but after reading the negative user reviews on IMDb I was a little worried, but then I saw the trailer on YouTube and I thought it looked pretty awesome, so I checked out the movie, and i really liked it. It met my expectations and then some. I was expecting to see a psycho killer clown running around killing people with lots of gore and that's exactly what I got. Though it was a little slow-paced, but that didn't really take away from the enjoyment for me.

Almost everything in this movie, acting, camera-work, gore FX (especially the gore FX), was actually done very well considering this is a low-budget movie. My one complaint though would have to be the lighting during the parts inside the darker areas of the killer clown's warehouse, but again, all more than acceptable considering the budget.

I expected to like this movie, and I ended up liking it a lot more than that. So if you're a gorehound like me, you should at least give this one a chance, and you might not regret it, I know I didn't.




9 garbage bags out of 10



No comments:

Post a Comment