Sunday, March 30, 2014

Knochenwald (2000)





As far as I know there doesn't exist an English subbed or dubbed version of this movie, so you'll have to be able to understand German if you want to understand the dialogue, unfortunately for me, I can't. But if you can get past that, you're in for some really good homemade splatter.

From what I understand the plot is basically just some crazy guy slaughtering people in the woods, so I don't think there's a whole lot to understand.

There is some really great and creative gore and splatter in this movie, including multiple head smashings.

The movie appears to be homemade by a bunch of teenagers, and keeping that in mind this is pretty impressive, save for a couple of less than convincing gore scenes, but that only adds to the charm of this movie. There is one part where a guy getting disemboweled is so obviously smiling, but again, it only adds to the charm.

In my opinion, this movie is everything it sets out to be, just a fun little homemade splatter project that is very entertaining and has a pretty bad*ss killer if I do say so myself.

 9 out of 10 garbage bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment